Monday, May 03, 2010

ArchiCAD monkey video: Exporting ArchiCAD to Artlantis


Our regular readers may recall an excellent tutorial from Apollo Spiliotis, also known as the ArchiCAD monkey, posted a few weeks ago, which showed how Artlantis works seamlessly with CAD + BIM.

We're pleased and proud to inform you that Apollo is back with a new video, Artlantis 101. In this latest tutorial, Apollo explores how to download the Artlantis 3 trial from the Artlantis site as well as from MyArchiCAD.com. Remember! If you're a student or teacher, you can apply for a FREE, one-year educational license for ArchiCAD and Artlantis from MyArchiCAD.com.

"In addition to the trial, I download the ArchiCAD to Artlantis exporter -- enabling me to save my 3D ArchiCAD model into an Artlantis one, so I can edit and render it. Next, I export the 3D building model I created in show ACM005 from ArchiCAD, import it to Artlantis, and give a quick overview of the general interface. ..."

Thank you, Apollo, and keep up the good work!

No comments: