This update also fixes known export errors from ArchiCAD 15 to Artlantis 2 and 3. When opening the files exported from ArchiCAD, customers had reported receiving an error in Artlantis stating that "the file cannot be loaded." The new Hotfix build 3267 contains the following, important fixes of the Artlantis export plug-in:
- When exporting a project in .atl format on a server, the .atl file couldn't be read.
- When one of the texture options: "Wall", "Roof", "Slab", or "Others" was unchecked, none of the textures were exported.
- In the Russian, Japanese, Greek and Hungarian ArchiCAD versions, the export dialog was truncated.
- Artlantis 3 exporter: when exporting the light cone, the geometry of the cone appeared to deteriorate in Artlantis.
- In certain cases, using the Reference File caused a displacement of the Artlantis objects.
- The Hungarian language is now integrated.
View the full article on ArchiCAD 15 Hotfix.