Between now and February 1, 2012, users are encouraged to submit their best images for a chance to beta test the new version of Render[in] for SketchUp. The jury will select 30 users who will be invited to beta test the new version, scheduled for release in early 2012. Beta testers will be asked to send in bug reports, images, and panoramas. The best, most active beta testers will win a free, new version of Render[in] for SketchUp. Visit "Render[in] 2 Beta Tester Contest" on the Render[in] Forum page to submit images. All submitted entries must be done using Render[in] for SketchUp. Entries done using the demo version are also encouraged to enter.
About Render[in] for SketchUp
Powered by Artlantis, Render[in] gives SketchUp users the high-definition, realistic renderings they've been looking for, in a powerful, easy-to-use application. Render[in] users can:
- quickly create a high definition rendering with no size limitation;
- use existing SketchUp parameters and add new ones;
- create a photo-realistic project environment (water, sand, grass) and a 3D sky with clouds;
- create artificial light sources;
- see the final result in a real-time radiosity preview window.
Watch the Render[in] for SketchUp teaser!