Learn how to render an exterior architectural scene using Artlantis 2, 3, 4 or 5. If you are new to Artlantis, this video tutorial by Evan Troxel at Method Training will get you up to speed with most of the major features of the program. If you're already familiar with Artlantis, there are tons of extra tips in here that will take you to the next level.
Learn how to:
- place and adjust cameras to establish views
- create an infinite ground plane
- apply materials
- adjust exterior lighting for multiple scenes
- update the model in the scene when the design changes
- render beautiful images
- use Artlantis Batch for batch rendering lots of images
Was this tutorial helpful to you? Let us know what you think!